Is this another pageant queen in the making? If you know Kalena, she is the most kind, well-behaved, little princess. Definitely a girly girl who loves to sing and dance and entertain people. She is much older for 7 and is a brilliant child. She can carry conversations with you as if she's 15 and she'll tell you things that happened when she was 3. We're excited for her! She gets to attend the Miss Utah Tea Party sometime in May and then be Leta's escort for the evening gown event. :) I just love our little Kalena and she is a very special girl to me and I'm proud to be her FAVORITE Aunty! I told her to play volleyball, but she said she wants to sing. hahaha..

Best of luck to Leta in June! We love her so much and are so proud of her. Leta is a sweetheart and one of my favorite cousins. She is not only beautiful on the outside, but she is humble and funny and just full of love.

Yay for Leta and Kalena!!!!!!
3 comments:
YAY! I can't wait~
Awww. . . .Kalena is so beautiful!! Love it!! Good luck Leta!!
oh my gosh kass you are my favorite aunty too!!! =) thanks for all the support you're the bomb. i'm so glad i get to work with Kalena... when it first came up i thought of Kalena and had to have her... and YES.. she is a BEAUTY QUEEN in the making.... =) love you all
Post a Comment