Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girls' Night In


I love my girls! They are some of my best friends, confidants and sisters. I'm very blessed with the women in my life. We all try to get together as much as we can, but a little thing called LIFE gets in the way. However, we're taking the initiative to get together once a month to do things and make it a priority.

Last night was the first time in 2009 we got together. Kamie hosted at her beautiful home and we had a great time. We had so much fun we forgot to take any pictures. We just ate waaaaaaay too much food, laughed until we peed our pants, (right Lusi?) and just loved catching up. We were supposed to play games but got so sidetracked. Not everyone made it, but that's ok... Next one is in April and I'm planning craft night. Maybe I'll have everyone make a blanket for the baby or something. ;)

My sisters are so special to me, I'm grateful for their examples. Everyone is growing up and having families and actually making those dreams come true that we used to talk about when we were little. Lots of memories to be made... LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

3 comments:

Ku'uipo said...

That was fun...and I thought it was you who peed...LOL

Inouyes said...

lol....sounds like you GALs had a lot of fun!

Fiona and Hoko Tuakoi said...

Awww. . .I wish I was there!! Next time. . .