My little superhero!! Toa has been so obsessed with Avengers and Spiderman, Batman, anything! Typical boy right?
I decided to do a Superhero party, not one particular superhero, just a generic superhero party.
Complete with SUPER food, and all of Toa's favorite things.
We started the morning off at Kneaders for all you can eat french toast and some pancakes for the Birthday Boy!! He LOVES pancakes!!
We started the morning off at Kneaders for all you can eat french toast and some pancakes for the Birthday Boy!! He LOVES pancakes!!
I made these invites to set the tone
He had so much fun!! So did we :)
I made this jumbo newspaper article about my super boy!!
Guessing game for the adults and kids. There were 333 M&M's (to represent Toa turning 3) and 629 Skittles, to represent his birthday 6.29
My first cake that I made using fondant. :) Of course I had to get help from my cake master sister Kuuipo, but I thought I did a good job and it was YUMMY!!! I made the cake toppers too
Comic Book birthday banner, I made out of old comic books
Each kid received a goodie bag
And got to choose what their own super power was
Phone booth to change into SUPERHEROS. Custom capes and masks for each child.
We had all SUPER food, and Toa's favorite things.
SUPER SUBS
26inch SUPER PIZZA
Even the Mom's got into the action
Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate and spoil him and shower him with love.. we love each of you little superheroes!! Happy birthday Son!! We are so blessed to have you as ours!!!













































No comments:
Post a Comment