We had a baby shower for the Twins on Saturday and it turned out so perfect!
It was so fun getting 2 of things..We ended up with sooo many diapers and wipes and Children's books. We had a raffle and for every pack of diapers and/or children's book you brought, you'd get a raffle ticket. We ended up giving away a photo shoot and a set of bleach trays.
I had such a good time.. I am so thankful for my Mom and my sisters and all their hard work. They are the best! We are so excited for these babies to come and welcome them to our family. They sure were spoiled that day and it's so fun to go through all their things.. I can't wait til' they're here. Only a few weeks left! Thank you to all my family and friends who took the time to come out and support us.. I have such wonderful friends in my life and I am grateful for each and every one of them.
Can't wait to meet you twinkies!!!





















































7 comments:
Love all the pictures! Glad I was able to make it....it was tons of fun! You and your sisters are so creative with everything! You are absolutely glowing and look so beautiful with your big baby bump! Can't wait to meet your handsomes Ray and Moni!
Such a cute shower!!! You ladies seriously throw the best parties! :) Your twins are so lucky! Can't wait to see how your little Toa reacts to them. :)
You are so beautiful. Congrats, your boys are going to be adorable!
it was really cute and fun!! Can't wait to meet the twinkies :)
Awww. . . .everything looks amazing!! Excited for you to welcome them into the world. :D
Oh, looks like y'all had such a great time!! Love ya and I'm so looking forward to the arrival of your little men!
ok you are stunning with yo twinkies in ur belly!!! love it!! can't wait to meet them!!
Post a Comment