Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy 78th Birthday Grammy

My sweet Grammy turned 78 on the 27th of February.. she has been so sick the last few months and it has really been hard on me. My Grandmother is like a second mom to me. She is a very special woman and it's been tough to see her sick and suffering... but through all the pain and frustration she never once complains about anything.. she is my hero in so many ways... such a strong woman mentally, physically and spiritually.. I hope I can be half the woman she is. We really wanted to do something nice for her birthday... she's just been so sick. We threw her a little surprise party at her house with all of the family and had her favorite food... Chinese. We decorated in her favorite color.. lavender and my Dad brought his guitar and sang songs to her... it was such a nice day and she was so happy... I love you Grammy....

2 comments:

The Vaitu'u fAmiLy said...

So sweet your grandma! And that's where your mom, you and your sisters get your good looks! ;)

Life Hats of Many said...

Awwwwwwe, I love it! I like it when its small and meaningful-Thank you for sharing! Miss my grandma