Sunday, March 13, 2011

20 Months

My little Valentine... :) 
 
He is growing so fast. He is such a character, and I love seeing his little personality develop more and more each day. He is hilarious. He seriously is pretty witty for how young he is and I often forget how young he is.

  • He is so smart. He knows all his shapes and does really well at puzzles and has quite the imagination when playing with figurines. 
  • I love having pillow talk with him... 
  • He LOVES his blankets.. He has to have it everywhere we go.
He still doesn't say a lot of defined words.  I would be concerned if he didn't express his self so well with other avenues of communication. He signs or will point to things.. if you show him a word of something he will point to what that word is. Ray didn't talk til he was 3 so I'm blaming him hahaha just kidding. He's picking up more words everyday and it's fun to see him talk more
  • He knows all of his body parts and when you ask him to "show me your dimples" he gives the biggest grin that will melt your heart . His dimples are getting deeper and deeper as he grows, he can be chewing food and his dimples are so define. 
  • He's been sleeping really well in his own bed.. YAY! Hallelujah... He moves around like a crazy man all night and I think he was tired of me and Ray taking over his space :)
  •  He is wearing size 4T clothing, size 6 diapers (time to potty train) and size 9 shoe. This kid is SOLID! I think he will be a big boy like his Dad and we will always be buying big clothes etc. The doc told me at his appointment that if his growth rate were to keep at the rate he's growing, he will be 6'8 by the time he's 18. HOLY CRAP!!   Looking  at him you don't think he's as heavy as he is, because he's not fat at all.. he's tall skinny and just solid! The boy has a 6 pack. It's funny because he loves to do sit ups and push ups.... 
  • He loves his Toy Story. When we went to DisneyWorld last month, he was in AWE of Buzz LightYear. I think I was more excited for him to see Buzz.... he loved all of the characters and it was the best feeling to see how happy he was there. Hence he will be having the ultimate Toy Story 2nd birthday party :) It has been so fun planning in.
  • He is the lightest sleeper and it makes me crazy... anything wakes him up and then that's it. He's up. He will fight sleep because he doesn't want to miss anything. 
  • He could live outside if you let him. He loves to play play play. He wears me out!
  • He loves dancing 
  • He LOVES taking pictures. It works great for owning a photography business.. :) I have my perfect little model and he knows when Mommy gets the camera out, to say "CHEESE" 
  • He LOVES his Elway.. Elway is his best friend and he loves playing with his cousins.. the off season has been so wonderful for that... We will definitely miss them when we leave.
I'm sure a lot of this is repetitive, but man I love this little guy. He is so fun. We have had so much fun traveling with him and giving him a lot of experiences this short time in his life.. it will only get better!

5 comments:

Monika said...

Awe!! Toa is such a doll! Love that lil guy!

cat said...

Not only are you going to have an athletic giant when he gets older, you'll have a HANDSOME one to boot. He's gorgeous Kassie!

MARCIA said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!

Klarah said...

Haha.. I know I'm prego when this post makes me want to cry! I know, this is weird. LOL. Its so amazing how you are doing all that you can to accomplish your goals and aspirations in life and yet find a way to include both your love and baby boy in every moment of it. It seems as if Toa is being handed life time memories on a day to day basis. That is priceless!! Love the post and the experiences you share with your son!!Thanks for sharing it!!

pwincessdi said...

what a freakin stud! He's so cute :)