I love bubble gum. I could beat anyone in a bubble blowing contest too.
I love to run.
I've have filled up one passport so far.
Hawaii is my all time favorite place.
I practically live off of cereal. Cap'n Crunch to be exact.
My favorite food is sushi
I don't have a favorite color
I have this weird obsession with shopping carts in the parking lot. It annoys me when carts aren't returned to the cart return and why people who are walking in the store, why can't they just grab a cart and take it in with them? Everytime we go to the store I make Ray grab a cart or whoever I'm with to return one in there. I could never do that job, I would curse people all day for being lazy and not walking the cart back.
I'm am TERRIFIED of open water. I'm good as long as I can see my feet. I usually don't go out in the ocean, and have never been in the ocean here in Florida. I'm more of a beach gal.
My biggest fear are car accidents. It freaks me out. Crashing into water is my biggest nightmare.
I'm a little OCD, ok, well, a LOT, when it comes to cleaning. I have to have things a certain way.
I hate repeating myself.
I am a "cluster"phobic.. clusters of things drives me crazy. Like the seeds in canteloupe, or clusters or follicles, or pomegranates. It drives me up the wall.
I have four tattoos; a hip piece, a side piece from under my armpit to my thigh, an R on my finger, and a baby blue ribbon on my foot for my Dad.
I've worked since I was fifteen. This is the first time I haven't had a job {that pays}
I originally went to college for nursing. I want to be a Pediatric Oncologist at the Huntsman Cancer Institute. I chose pediatrics after I did my internship in geriatrics. Nothing against old people, I just would rather work with kids!
I know a lot of stupid random facts. Like the largest toy distributor in the US is McDonalds. You know, pointless information :)
I know a lot of stupid random facts. Like the largest toy distributor in the US is McDonalds. You know, pointless information :)
I have an extremely high tolerance of pain. I usually get fillings without anesthesia and I pushed out a 9 1/2 pound baby without much drugs. :)
I am sensitive to smells and sound.
My dream is to have my own foundation to bring awareness and fight the cause for cancer. Primarily Prostate Cancer and Children Cancer.
My dream is to have my own foundation to bring awareness and fight the cause for cancer. Primarily Prostate Cancer and Children Cancer.
I am a light sleeper.
I have some amazing friends. Some have come and gone, but I have those few who are my forever friends that I consider family.
I am five years older than my husband.
I don't believe everything happens for a reason, or in fate.
I hate when people say "good luck"
I don't watch much TV
I'm not very patient
I will do anything for you, until you piss me off or take advantage of my family. That's when you can go piss up a rope.
I secretly wish I could sing like Whitney Houston
I want to write a book someday
I'm obsessed with teeth. That's the first thing I notice on someone
I love Starbucks. Upside down non-fat iced caramel macchiatto.
I love taking pictures... of everything
I love Starbucks. Upside down non-fat iced caramel macchiatto.
I love taking pictures... of everything
7 comments:
"I will do anything for you, until you piss me off or take advantage of my family. That's when you can go piss up a rope."
LOL...i love your blog. you're so funny!! =)
LOL...love your blog.
i love these kinds of posts. they're like a "getting to know you" lunch date. fun and easy. ;)
ahaha man this one cracked me up!! I didn't know a lot of those things :) You're hilarious!
great post what fun facts =)
Hey girl! Just wanted to let you know, I am gonna get everyone at my work to wear baby blue for prostate cancer month. Over 500 employees!! I'm doing it dangit! I will give anyone and everyone the stink eye if they even dare wear another color on that day! I had no clue of the month it had, nor the color. You've educated me already! THANKS!
Hilarious! You crack me up Kassie!
Post a Comment