Another day, another month! I am so far behind on my blogging.. but I wanted to get this information down before I forgot! :)
RAY
You are a wild child. You are so advanced and you have more energy than I can handle sometimes :)
You are 24lbs and wear 18-24 month clothing and size 4 diapers.
Crawling everywhere so fast and walking along furniture.
You've stood in place once
You love to eat everything, but you have no teeth whatsoever.
You fight me on everything; sleep, eating, getting changed, bathing, getting dressed haha, it's always a fun time.
You still don't sleep through the night. Every 3 or 4 hours you're up.
You have to be held.. all.the.time! Good thing you don't care who holds you.
You're into everything as well.
You give such good kisses, I love them!
You think Toa is funny and you have such a cute laugh and smile.
MONI
My calm baby!
You have your two bottom teeth and your two top should be coming through anytime now.
You love to eat all kinds of foods
You were 24lbs at your appointment as well and wear 18-24 month clothes and size 4 diapers.
You're not crawling yet, but you can propel around a room like a pro :)
You can push yourself all over a room and roll to wherever you want to go.
You're sleeping about 7 hours at a time.. THANK YOU!!
You don't like to be messy. That's the only time you cry is when you're messy or hungry.
You love to go in the car for rides and you think Ray and Toa are hilarious.
You have the sweetest laugh and smile and you're so mellow.
HAPPY 8 MONTHS BIG BOYS!!








1 comment:
Yay, glad you're back! :) You've been missed! Can't believe your babies are growing so fast....Katea will be 1 next month...crazy isn't it! Love these posts of yours on your handsome little guys! Love you guys!
Post a Comment