FOUR MONTHS???
I know.
I can't believe it either.
They are so amazing. I can't say that enough. I love them so much
I wanted to get their 4 month update in ASAP.. we make our move back to Florida as the Feinga Five tomorrow and heaven knows when we get settled in our new place and all our stuff shipped out to us..
RAY:
You are such a little ham.
You are 26 inches long and 18lbs. Fatty.
You are such a smiley baby, but boy when you're hungry, WATCH OUT!!!
You are so bossy too :) You want to be held, but you want us to stand up while doing it.
I swear you have some kind of sense of altitude, because as soon as we sit down, you scream.
Can you please be nice when we fly to Florida? Or it's going to be a VERY long 4 1/2 hours.
You are wearing size 3 diapers and 9-12 month clothing.
You loooove cereal. I think you love food period.
You can roll from your back to your sides and if you get enough momentum, you end up on your belly.
You know my voice and face. You'll be content lying on your play mat or someone else holding you, but as soon as you hear me or see me, you start fake crying. My little drama boy.
I boxed up all your baby clothes and shed a few tears.... maybe Mommy will have ONE more baby, and maybe it will be twins again.. :)
MONI:
My calm little baby... however, I think you caught on to Ray's tactics and are starting to scream so you can be held.
You are 17lbs and 26 inches. Wearing size 2 diapers and 9-12 month clothing. Your legs are much skinnier than your chunky brothers.
You're starting to smile so big...
You tried cereal for the first time and spit it out at me and cried so hard.
You had your first little visit to InstaCare :( You were so congested and had a really bad day last Saturday, and I'm glad I took you in. Your oxygen level was around 78%. They gave you a good suction and it jumped up to 90%. As of Monday you were back to 100% and feeling good again.
You're getting so strong. You still hate tummy time though, but you love your Bumbo.
We love you both soooo much. I know you're probably sick of us kissing you and cuddling with you, but that's ok. I love everything about you.. even when you're up having parties at 4am and I get maybe 2 hours of sleep.. you're worth every second... Toa loves you both so much.. you guys are going to have to much fun together. You both think he is so silly...
Happy FOUR months my angels... :)


4 comments:
They r huge, and so handsome both in their own right..love em :)
I freakin loooooove how chunky these two are!! Glad to hear Moni is getting better... XoXo's to both of them.... :-*
omg these 2 boys are so adorable!!! I love the 4month update.
They're getting so big!!!! Handsome boys!
Post a Comment