Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Confessions of a Woman

I decided to create another blog.
Things that I have wanted to write about for some time.
Honest, cut-throat topics that are funny, sad, serious, offensive etc...
Nothing will be off limits... NOTHING! :)
I wanted this separate from our family blog. Therefore I invite you to follow my new blog "Confessions of a Woman" HERE.

6 comments:

Klarah said...

Thats good that you did that. I too started another blog for the same exact reasons but I have yet to invite anyone to read it as I do not want people to judge me on what my thoughts or feelings on things are. But maybe I will be brave enough one day to take it off private!!LOL!!

Inouyes said...

Yay!I love it sis! Good job sis are another great writer love the BLUNTNESS..is that even a work..lol! Anyways love you to pieces :) I hope you have a button so people can see it on my cake shop!

Tio FeiNGa MeDLiN said...

oOoo i'm excited i'm going to read it now ur such a good writer!!! sis check out my new blog i'm doin good its tiofeinga.blogspot.com kiss toa for me!luv you guys!

Joie said...

Ooooo sounds exciting! Cant wait to read!!!!

Tala Motuliki said...

hey girl! thanks for the invite! will you invite me to your other one too? Kween_luv@hotmail.com thanks!

Spencer and Kealia said...

um... are you going to invite me? i'm interested in reading about the offensive confessions of a woman! maybe i'll add a few! love ya!